Laura Norci: certified life and career coach.
I use talk-therapy to help clients deal with emotions and improve their well-being. I strive to create a warm environment in which I can help the client, with kindness and without judgement.
I can help you to define and reach your goals.
- Processing life events
- Taking decisions
- Strengths and weaknesses analysis
- Core values identification
- Resolution of conflict
- Better communication
- Career improvement
- Career choice
- Career change
I follow a Person-Centered or Humanistic Approach. Click here to read more about Person-Centered counselling.
Normally sessions can be in person or via Skype; in English or Italian. (Skype sessions are also possible outside working hours.)
Update Covid-19 measures: Due to the current developments of the virus infection, session are offered only online.
My training as a coach and researcher in physics may seem like an odd combination. However I offer clients something unique. A highly sensitive person, I combine intuition and rigorous scientific reasoning.
I can offer to my clients:
- deep listening, empathy and acceptance
- life experiences with social isolation, challenges of family life in different countries, coping with health problems, communication across different cultures.
- personal experience with career change and the challenges of competitive careers
- a deep knowledge of the world of research and education
- public speaking training
I studied Physics and Astronomy. I worked as a teacher and as a researcher and lecturer. I have been group manager, student tutor, and mentor. I have worked as a researcher in Italy, Germany, and in the Republic of Ireland.
I am certified as an Integrative and Career Counsellor and Coach (Person-Centred Approach) at the Academie voor Counselling en Coaching (CrKBO¹ registered Training School), and have a Doctorate Degree in Physics.
¹Central Register Short Vocational Education