I am a certified person-centred life and career coach with a lot of experience in teaching, coaching and mentoring, in different settings.
Warm and intuitive, non-judgemental and gently challenging, I support you with your personal difficulties, career problems or career change, study and other academic issues.
Face-to-face or Skype sessions, in English (Excellent) or Italian (Native).
Skype is possible also in the evenings after working hours.
The unusual combination of my professional experience in the hard sciences and my training in counselling and coaching offers unique assets to my clients:
- trained to help with emotions and feelings
- analytical and logical skills
- rigorous ethical standards and professionality
- experience with the challenges of competitive careers
- experience with career changes
- experience with the problems of expat life
- deep knowledge of the world of research and education
- public speaking skills
After completing my studies in Physics and Astronomy in my country of origin, Italy, I worked first as a teacher in Italy and later as a researcher, lecturer, group manager, tutor and mentor, in several international institutions in Italy, Germany and, for many years, in the Republic of Ireland.
I have certified as an Integrative and Career Counsellor and Coach (Person-Centred Approach) at the Academie voor Counselling en Coaching (CrKBO¹ registered Training School) and have a Doctorate Degree in Physics.
¹Central Register Short Vocational Education