Counselling and Life coaching
Counselling is helpful when life presents you with difficulties that seem insurmontable or when something has happened that gives you suffering. It is then useful to speak with someone that can listen without judgement and can offer empathy. A counsellor supports you in a difficult situation, is impartial and ethically bound to secrecy, helps in processing feelings at your own pace and find back your balance.
If you have a specific goal, such as a difficult decision or some aspect of your life that you would like to change, I can help you to define it precisely and make it achievable. I believe that everyone is able to change and improve but also that not always we can do that alone.
As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world... as in being able to remake ourselves. - Mahatma Gandhi
Career Coaching and Career Counselling
I can help you to
- identify your goals and strengthen your motivation.
- define and give structure to your aims on the basis of your goals and discover what, if anything, is stopping you from achieving what you want.
- break down your goal in smaller easier achievable parts
- change your career
- improve your life/work balance
- write or rewrite your CV or LinkedIn page and help with preparing job applications
“Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.” Confucius
I put all my extensive experience in higher education and research at the service of students or academics to overcome difficulties or reshape their careers.
- I offer help and support to school students with finding their passion and choose a higher education course
- I can also help developing efficient study plans, and solving problems in your student or academic life.
While coaching is limited to a specific goal and facilitates rather than advising, mentoring is offering to the client the experience and knowledge of the mentor to help in the client’s specific situation.
I support and advise the client through a period of difficulties in their career or studies.
As a very experienced lecturer and public speaker I offer public speaking training.
I help to overcome the fear of speaking in public, to adapt your presentation to different publics and make it a memorable one.
For more information click here and send me a message